Friday, April 16, 2010

Caribbean Cruise

I just returned from a Caribbean cruise about two days ago and it was by far one of the best vacations I have ever had! I had never been on a cruise before so everything was a new experience for me. The food was fantastic and the staff on the boat were friendly and accommodating.

Most of all, I was inspired by the places that we went. We stopped in Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize. I was thinking about a Caribbean wedding and the food, colors, and weather would be super fun! (an inspiration board will most likely be coming soon).

Here are a few pictures from our trip!



Our cruise boat in Belize. Belize was my favorite place out of all three stops. The water was such a beautiful color and we went scuba diving here too!


I was able to take pictures of a sunset at sea and as you can tell it was a good one! We literally sailed into the sunset!


some of the beautiful Hibiscus flowers in Panama. I love the bright colors!


I was also inspired by all of the history that Central America had to offer. I loved the Aztec and Mayan artwork as well as the history and culture that backed it. In fact I loved it so much I bought a Mayan vase that I am very proud of!


Are you having or have you had a wedding inspired by a different country? What about it inspired you?


No comments:

Post a Comment