Sunday, April 17, 2011

Money Saver Monday

I really appologize for my blogs becoming a little few and far between. I am working hard on a few other life goals and hopefully I will get back in the groove here soon. None the less, money saver Monday will go on :)

I have been thinking a little bit more about my personal ceremony, and I am really liking the intimate outdoor ceremony. Given your ceremony location, I thought it would be pretty cute and unique to acquire your own seating from different garage sales, discount stores, and antique shops. You can even borrow a few chairs from family members or friends. It may turn out something a little like this.


{chairs}

Covering haystacks with a uniformed look or some random blankets can add some inexpensive character to the ceremony location.

{haystacks}

Even some painted benches can give a spin on traditional seating at a ceremony.



If seating isn't provided by the location, get a little creative with your seating arrangement. There are a few nontraditional ways that can save you a little money and add a personal touch to an intimate ceremony. Also, keep your grandparents and great-grandparents in mind if they need something a little more comfortable to suit their needs. Leaving room for a wheelchair or providing a seat cushion is thoughtful and they will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment