Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Hobby?

My weekend inspiration is painting. I decided that I wanted to paint something for my room so I went out and bought some supplies. Despite the fact that my first canvas turned into something like camouflage, I really kind of like my second. I like abstract art so I was inspired by a few different paintings.


{abstract art}

Upon my attempts to create something appealing to the eye, I realized that I don't have a creative outlet that is a regular thing. I mean, I like to color but I don't think that is the same thing. I guess I have been more of a left brain person. I would like to change that becuase I find painting fun! Even if it doesn't turn out the way I wanted, the process is new and exciting :)

What is your creative outlet or hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment